Built for your
way of working.
INVOLVE is made to streamline your workflow so you can spend less time on manual processes and more time on what matters.
Retain and utilise your volunteers
Create and enrich volunteer profiles
Customise what information you require for your volunteers, set statuses and tag them how you like. Import your existing volunteers with smart matching to make the transition to INVOLVE easier.
Powerful searching and grouping of volunteers
The smart search feature helps you quickly find, sort or update your volunteers. Search by location, status, skills certification and more. Tagging and saved searches will also help streamline your task of finding the perfect match for your role.
Assign volunteers to roles, programs and shifts
Group volunteers into programs, assign each a role and schedule them into one-off or recurring shifts. Know who is doing what and when - hurrah!
Rich, up-to-date volunteer profiles
Record as many volunteer details as you need for your organisation
TimesheetsLog volunteering hours for reporting & recognition
ScheduleSet your volunteers roster and availability
CertificatesAdd or check off and be alerted when they expire
TaggingTag your volunteers to easily search and group them
RecognitionSee at a glance what you give your volunteers
StatusSet to available, unavailable or any you choose
New volunteers, this way
Onboarding your volunteers just got a whole lot easier
Create a checklist that allows you and your team to follow the same process for all new volunteers. Easily see when they're ready for volunteering.
- Customise an onboarding checklist.
- Customise volunteer tags and certificates types.
- Customise statuses for your volunteers.
Plan, schedule and mobilise
Create programs, roles and assign volunteers
Group together volunteers needed for a program, create roles and tasks and assign them to volunteers, track their training and upload or share files for easy access by your team.
Create and assign shifts and log volunteer hours
Create once-off or recurring shifts for your volunteers, or set an open shift to assign later. See how many volunteers are assigned to a day, where there are open shifts that need filling and which shifts have been assigned to a specific role.
You're all set
Enable volunteers to clock on and off shifts. Keep track of out-of-pocket expenses and log volunteer hours both manually and automatically. Amending historical shifts and volunteer hours is easily done.
Keep track of your volunteer’s efforts
Timesheets don't have to be time consuming
Easy tracking of volunteer hours means more time to focus on more important tasks
- Automatic timesheets from your schedules
- Bulk adding of external timesheets
- Highlighting of odd timesheets
- Report of volunteer contributions
A birds eye view
Stay in touch with your organisation and programs
View volunteer details, hours contributed, current and upcoming shifts, timesheet checks, sent emails, expiring certificate notifications and quick attendance reports all in one spot.
Generate standard reports or create custom ones
All the reports you need at the click of a button. See the total number of hours, reimbursements, expiring certificates or volunteer shift attendance. Plus, create custom reports to get exactly what you need.
Build your team, your way
Seamless volunteer management
Assemble your team of volunteer managers and program coordinators with different access so you can work collaboratively.
- Program coordinators can focus on scheduling, timesheets and volunteer communication
- Volunteer managers can focus on setting up programs, onboarding volunteers and assigning volunteers to programs
- Administrators can focus on team set-up, workflow customisations and reporting
Designed and hosted in Australia
Ensuring the safety of your data is a top priority.
- You collect only the data that you require
- Database storage is encrypted, data encryption in transit and at rest
- Peace of mind through regular testing and monitoring
- Secure document storage and role based access
Proudly designed and supported in Australia.
- All developers and support staff live and work from Noongar and Wurundjeri country
- All hosting and backups are domiciled in Australia, our main data centre is in Gadigal country and our secondary site in Wurundjeri country
When everyone comes together we can do amazing things.Book a demo